close this window

Artisti Barovier, for Salviati & Co.
Footed Gondola, 1890–1903
Blown glass
41.8 x 34.4 x 12.8 cm.
Stanford family Collection, Gift of Erede Dr. A. Salviati & Co., 11021

The Salviati Collection of 19th-century Venetian glass was given to the museum by Maurizio Camerino and Silvio Salviati, partners in the firm Erede Dr. A. Salviati & Co.  Five chandeliers and 200 objects were given in 1903, 80 in 1904.  An additional gift of 170 was made in 1913. Erede Dr. A. Salviati & Co., Venice, Italy, cat. no. 1500