• For personal, non-commercial use only.
• No selfie sticks or tripods inside. No flash is permitted.
• Photography is not always permitted in changing exhibition galleries. Look for the “no photography” sign. If you have questions, please ask a guard or a Visitor Services volunteer.
• Photography of works on loan is restricted.
• Ask the Visitor Service volunteer in the lobby to learn where you can photograph
Rodin Sculpture Garden and Nearby
For personal, non-commercial use only.
No wedding photography.
All other photography requests must be approved by the Public Relations Office.
Elsewhere on Campus
Stanford's permission is required to videotape, film, or photograph elsewhere on Stanford-owned lands. Learn more
Cantor Arts Center Flickr Group
Please post photos of your visit to the Cantor Arts Center at www.flickr.com/groups/CantorArtsCenter. Photos of friends and family visiting the Cantor Arts Center are welcome, too. Please tag your photos with Cantor Arts Center.
Photography is allowed in the Center so long as you follow the policies listed here. Wedding photography is not allowed indoors or out. The Cantor Arts Center respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that you to do the same. Learn more.
Further information is available at Stanford's Web site http://www.stanford.edu/site/terms.html. If you believe your copyright has been violated on a Stanford site, please give notice as stated under Reporting of Alleged Copyright Infringement.