THESE GUIDELINES ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY WILL ALLOW YOU TO REMEMBER YOUR EXCITING VISIT TO THE MUSEUMS, WHILE ALLOWING US TO PROTECT THE ART FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT.
- Non-flash photography is allowed for personal, noncommercial use (except where indicated). No flashes, tripods, selfie sticks, monopods, or videography.
- No photo shoots are allowed.
- No engagement, wedding, prom, or portrait photography allowed.
- Special or commercial interior and exterior photography or videography sessions on museum grounds must be pre-approved by the Stanford Public Relations Office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Photographers and videographers representing or working for the University may be present in museum spaces. Attending the museum or participating in museum activities constitutes an agreement by the visitor or staff member to the University’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the visitor’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such activities.